Japanese Enka

Yoshio Kimura - Japanese Guitarist - Enka Music - Click to Play

Monday, November 10, 2008

To this messed up life I’m in

To the world that I live in,
This world that I don’t fit in
Where you cannot be someone
If you’re not like everyone.

To luck carried by others,
We cannot all be winners
And what I am, they don’t envy
Cause their life is so easy.

To the despair deep inside,
That in vain I tried to hide
To the pain I have to share
When it feels like none cares.

To the things that make me “ me”,
Those things people fail to see
I’m sorry that I can’t help
Be less than myself.

To those who look down on me,
From their pseudo paradise
They don’t see what I can see
That happiness has a price.


In this life © Vincent Le Quang
Tuesday, August 16th, 2005
Posted in Lyrics, Bitching about life

1 comment:

lien le quang said...

This poem has been posted on Poetry.com and has been recognized as the best poem. This poem reflects the feelings of the young generation